The Italian experience is all about getting people to experience Italy in a non touristy way:
- giving you the opportunity to learn conversational and functional Italian,
- to then practise and consolidate your newly acquired language skills.
- To communicate in Italian with Italian speakers, expert in the field in any of the activities you choose,
- thereby learning new skills in a fun and enjoyable manner.
- A truly full immersion Italian Experience!
How long will my Italian Experience be?
- The length of time you spend on any of the activities you choose will depend on you!
- You decide how many activities and how long you’d like to spend learning an activity.
- This will depend on the time you have available and your budget.
- You can choose from various options;
- from a half a day, full day, two days, four days, five days, 10 days or two weeks on any single activity.
How do we ensure complete satisfaction?
- All our trainers are experts in their field and very passionate too!
- They are highly empathetic, patient and understanding.
- You will learn first Italian through general conversation in daily functional situations,
- Then progressing to learning the vocabulary and expressions required for the activities you choose to participate in.
- Furthermore you will also be taught through a presentation for every activity that you choose, where you will learn more both about the activity and further your Italian comprehension.
Who will be teaching on the Italian Experience?
All the trainers working in collaboration are:
- Trusted local experts known personally to us at English Well Spoken,
- with several years of experience in the field.
- They are mother tongue or fluent in Italian and English.
- Consequently all activities will be run in Italian but the trainers can always give explanations in English if need be.
- Teachers at English Well Spoken will always be on hand whenever necessary.
Where will the activities be held?
All the activities will be held mainly in Tuscany:
- The Italian lessons will be held at our school in Florence.
- The presentations will usually be held at the school.
- The activities will be held either in Florence or in the surrounding countryside.
- This will depend on the activity chosen
- and the location preference;
- weather and season permitting.
What will you learn and experience?
You will learn:
- Conversational Italian
- The Italian vocabulary you will require for the various activities you choose to do such as:
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Climbing
- Wine Tasting
- City touring
- Mushroom picking
- Italian Cooking
- City Day Trips
Why choose the Italian Experience?
The Italian Experience will help you:
- To experience the real Italy
- As a person living in the country rather than as a tourist
- To learn and get involved in various activities with Italians
- Taught by Italians that are experts in the subject
- To learn in Italian but with teachers that speak English also
How to contact us?
You can find out more about English Well Spoken by visiting our website page