Job Position: English Teacher
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: competitive, to be discussed at interview.
Due to an increased demand for our courses we are currently looking for some new teachers to join our team at English Well Spoken. We are an established Language school in Florence – Coverciano that focuses on holistic learning and helping our students to learn English through fun and conversation learning. We aim to offer a top-quality service to all our students, whatever their level or age. Flexibility and empathy is key.
We are looking for motivated, creative and friendly individuals with a passion for helping others learn. Currently we require teachers for an almost immediate start so please apply only if you are already living in Florence.
- to be mother tongue or fluent in English.
- to be creative and have the ability to develop your own lesson plans.
- to be friendly and approachable and be able to create a connection with the students you are teaching.
- to be organised and punctual.
- to be flexible and be willing to teach all ages from young children to adults.
- have some teaching/ training experience, does not necessarily have to be English teaching experience.
- have a teaching or training qualification.
- to have attended further education or university
We are a supportive and friendly school, and offer in house training and support to all new teachers who join us.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of the Director of Studies.
We will be interviewing applicants on a rolling basis and candidates invited for interview will receive an email within 5 working days of having sent us their application. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we will unfortunately not be able to reply to all applicants who contact us.
English Well Spoken